ATI Interconnections uses concepts and bricks of validated technologies and integrates it of news.
Power and low frequency signal transmission
- Signal and RF contacts,
- Power contacts,
- Optical contacts
- Solutions to integrate contacts for fluids,
- Contact technologies : insertion, low insertion force, high vibration « High force », spring-loaded contacts,
- Stamped, machined, multi finger contact, power strips, contact blades, spring-loaded,
- Soldering terminations, crimping, wrapping, press-fit, SMT, flat cable & flexible circuit connections,
- Materials and plating available for electrical needs in harsh environment.
Environmental seals, mechanical coupling & contact packaging
- Connector body according to norms or mechanical dimensions from standard series, monobloc or modular sizes,
- Connector body with custom dimensions and dedicated functions to an application,
- Connector body assembly with glu (front release and rear release),
- Fixed contacts (inserted by force or overmolded) or floated assembly (with clips or potting), dismountable or not, proof or not,
- Material depending on needs and temperature range.
Mating, polarisation and fixing functions
- PCB connectors : guide, polarisation, mating and locking through body design and a wide range of jackscrews, with clips or quarter turn locking,
- Circular connectors and custom design : guide, polarisation, mating and locking through body design and a wide range of mechanical solutions (standard push-pull and reversed, screw or bayonet locking, self-locking, …),
- Solutions for guiding : standard or full custom with blind mating.
- EMI and electrical continuity :
- Metallic body,
- Plated composite body,
- Strain relief : ground strip, conductive elastomer, simple and double crimping.
- Solutions for water-proof requirements and hermeticity : fluids, dust, pressure.
- Wired connectors or custom harness,
- Cable clamp,
- Braided shields,
- Outlet shape for heat shrink boot,
- Cabling chamber lengh on demand.
- All materials used in connector field (copper alloys CuSn, CuZn, CuBe, CuTe)
Metallic body, guides and backshells
- Aerospace aluminium alloys : 2017A – 2024 – 5083 – 5086 – 6061 – Al Si7 Mg0.6 Alloy
- Stainless steel : X8CrNi S 18-09 (303) – X2CrNi18-09 (304L) – X2CrNiMo 17-12 (316L) – X10CrNi 18-08 (301)
- Copper and aluminium alloys : CuAl9Ni3Fe2 – CuAl9Ni5FE3
Plastic body and backshells - raw materials depending on needs and temperature range
- Technical thermoplastic glass-filled or not : PEEK (Poly Ether Ether Ketone) PEI (Poly Ether Imide), PPS (POLY Sulfure de Phénylène), PBT (Poly Butylène Téréphtalate), PA 6-6 ( Poly Amide), PCT (Polycyclohexylenedimethylene Terephtalate), PTFE, Alumine, Polysulfone.
- Thermoset based on epoxy resin,
- Elastomers (chloroprène, silicone, fluorosilicone, fluorocarbone, nitrile)
- Technical composite with plating if needed for EMI protection
- Contacts : gold, gold on nickel/copper layer, lead free termination or SnPb version
- Backshells, connectors and body : electroless nickel, cadmium olive drab finish, Black nickel zinc, passivation, hard anodic oxydation, trivalent chromatation RoHS compliant, silver plating
- Plating on metallic and composite parts
- Black nickel zinc without chrom VI, ROHS et REACH compliance, 500 hours salt spray resistance