90° cable clamp backshells with strain-relief for connectors come in 9 sizes (09 to 25).
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these connectors can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
This range of aluminium alloy connectors incorporates:
- different connector sizes
- different classes: F (chemical nickel ), W (olive drab cadmium), Z (black nickel zinc without chrome VI)
- different cable diameters
- elastomer strain-relief sleeves
- O-ring gasket on the connector.
Closed 90° bent backshells
Wire restraint via 2 clamps
Option of an elastomer sleeve suited to fluid resistance (kerosene, skydrol)
Electrical continuity: = 1 mΩ class F, = 2.5 mΩ classes W, Z
Saline mist: 48 h class F, 500 h classes W, Z
Climate category: -65°C/+200°C class F, -65°C/+175°C classes W, Z
Standards: MIL-DTL-38999 Series 3 and EN 3645
Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
Easy adaptation of cables or wire on the connector body.