Self-locking rear straight connectors with braiding termination for connectors come in 10 sizes (09 to 28).
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these connectors can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments, in particular in environments involving motors.
This range of connectors incorporates:
- different connector sizes
- classes K and KE (stainless steel passivated at 260°C)
- a variety of braiding termination entries.
- Passivated stainless steel straight connector with braiding termination
- Locking ring with preponderance on tightening
- Variable wiring chamber
- Variable diameter entry
- Groove and socket for thermoretractable cap
- Electrical continuity: = 10 mΩ classes K and KE
- Saline mist: 500 h
- Climate category: -65°C/+200°C class K, -65°C/+260°C cyclical class KE
- Standards: EN 3662-064 – ASNE 0761
High temperature resistance
Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
No need for safety wire or locking device
Adaptation of cables or wire on the connector body.