Threaded protective caps for MIL-DTL-38999 Series 3 and EN 3645 standard plugs offer all types of materials and finishes as well as various options for fitting them to the plugs.
Threaded protective caps for plugs come in 9 sizes (09 to 25).
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these caps can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
This range of caps incorporates:
- different plug sizes
- different types of fixing
- different classes: F (chemical nickel ), W (olive drab cadmium), Z (black nickel zinc without chrome VI)
- silicone seals.
- Aluminium alloy caps
- Silicon flat gasket
- Attachment via a cord and nylon collar
- Protection index: IP 67
- Saline mist: 500 h
- Climate category: -65°C/+200°C class F, -65°C/+175°C classes W, Z
- Standards: MIL-DTL-38999 Series 3 and EN 3645
Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
Compatible with all diameters of cable
Total protection against dust and immersion
Multiple attachment systems.