Straight strain-relief connector backshells come in 6 sizes (09 to 104).
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these backshells can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
This range of backshells incorporates:
– different connector sizes
– different types of finish
– a variety of sleeves available.
- Aluminium alloy backshell body and clamp
- Fixing pins, ring and fastenings: stainless steel
- Finish: nickel, gold plated, cadmium bichromate golden brown plated, white cadmium
- Wires restrained by an oblong half clamp
- Lock for size 104
- Sleeve possible: Silicon, Neoprene™, Viton®
- Electrical continuity: < 2.5 mO under 1A
- Standard: NF C 93425 series HE 501/507/508
Adaptation to connector finish
Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
Accessibility to the whole chamber for braiding termination
- Option of assembling the backshell after wiring
Protection of the wires