MINI 9 CONNECTORS SUPPLEMENT THE HE 809 SERIES
Mini 9 series low-profile, 2 row miniature connectors with a staggered 2.54 mm pitch and 1.905 mm between rows are derived directly from the HE 809 series and share its characteristics.
- CMS variants: straight and elbow screwed or soldered to the board.
- Insulator: Class UL 94 VO thermoplastic
- 3 to 75 contacts
- Contacts: Cut out, copper alloy
- Selective protection of contacts: Gold plated interface, rear part tinned
- Stainless steel fixings
- Climate category: -55°C/+125°C
- Nominal current: 3 A
- Coupling/decoupling torque: 0.14 to 0.7 N per contact
- Sinusoidal vibration: 0/2000 Hz – 20 g effective – discontinuity < 2 ns
- Sinusoidal vibration: 0/2000 Hz – 9 g effective – discontinuity < 2 ns.
- Standard product
- Excellent mechanical endurance: min 500 operations
- Reduced thickness: 4.9 mm
- Excellent vibration performance
- Contact security on extraction > 1.5 mm