RECTANGULAR CONNECTORS WITH 20 AMP CONTACTS FOR POWER SUPPLY BOARDS
Rectangular multi-contact 20A connectors for power supply boards are composed of 2 fool-proofed guides with 6 coding positions, contacts accommodating lateral displacement over ± 0.3 mm and with very low contact resistance.
These connectors are composed of:
- a female motherboard connector for direct connection onto the IC
- a male connector fitted with CMS type contacts.
- 2 fool-proofed guides with 6 coding positions.
- Contacts: 20A
- Coupling torque: max 3 N
- Uncoupling torque: min 0.5 N
- Mechanical endurance: 200 operations
- Contact resistance: < 0.6 Ω
- Climate category: – 55° C/+ 125° C
- Very low contact resistance.
- The guide mechanism acts before the contacts connect.
- The motherboard contacts accommodate lateral displacement over a maximum of ± 0.3 mm by the male contacts during and after plugging in.