HIGH PERFORMANCE SINGLE CONTACT GROUNDING CONNECTORS
Single contact Jack type grounding connectors come in 3 types of grounding.
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these connectors can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
These stainless steel and brass connectors incorporate:
- different types of grounding
- different cable diameters
- different models with or without a nut
- different models with a tommy nut for a safety wire.
- Receptacle: Gold plated brass
- Plug: Stainless steel
- Handle: Black Delrin® (9 mm2 max. cable section)
- Finish: Passivation
- Nut coupling torque: 1.9 daNm
- Receptacle with added spring contact
- Good earthing continuity
- Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
- Low contact resistance
- Vibration resistance.