HE 801 - HE 804 - HE 807
-parts connectors for HE 801 – HE 804 – HE 807 circuit boards are composed of 2 or 3 rows of single alternating staggered contacts with a 2.54 mm pitch.
The HE 807 series modular connectors following on from the HE 801 series are composed of sockets for special connections (coaxial, power, etc…).
HE 801 series: Cylindrical male contacts
HE 804 series: Flat male contacts
HE 807 series: Cylindrical male contacts and sockets for special connections.
Female contacts are identical in the 3 series.
- 17 to 96 contacts / 2 rows
- 144 contacts / 3 rows
- Insulator: dyallil-phthalate with fibre glass
- Contacts: Cut out, copper alloy, gold (Au) protection on nickel (Ni)
- Support bar for large connectors not soldered to boards (72 to 144 contacts depending on the type)
- Stainless steel or nickel brass fixings
- 6 position encoders, central fixing also coded
- Climate category: -55°C/+125°C
- Nominal current: 3 A
- KMX3 coaxial connectors (for standard and non-standard cables or for IC)
- Typical impedance: 50 Ω
- Operating frequency: 0 to 1 GHz
- Nominal voltage: 180 V eff. 50 Hz
- Nominal current: 0.5 A
- KMX3 or non-standard power connectors
- Nominal current: 10 A – Special non-standard models: 20 A
- Contact resistance: 5 mΩ max
- Engaging/separating force of the KMX3 contacts: 1 = F = 15 N per pair (average ˜ 4 N)
- Standard product
- Excellent mechanical endurance: min 500 operations
- Fixings offering 4 functions: tightening, locking, guiding, coding.
- Contact modularity (signal, coaxial, power).