MULTI-CONTACT CIRCULAR POWER CONNECTORS
Multi-contact circular power connectors come in 2 parts, prong and receptacle, with 4 gauge 8 crimp contacts and a gauge 20 contact.
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these connectors can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
These aluminium alloy connectors incorporate:
- 4 Ø 4.3 holes for the mounting key
- 49 teeth
- a grounding ring between prong and receptacle
- a locking screw.
- Square socket receptacle
- Finish: Olive drab cadmium plating
- Strain-relief sleeve: Fluorinated silicone
- Square receptacle gasket: Neoprene™
- Electrical continuity: Olive drab cadmium plating: = 2.5 mΩ – Nickel: = 1 mΩ
- Saline mist: Olive drab cadmium plating: 500 h – Nickel: 48 h
- Light weight
- Threaded hole option
- Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
- Offset pilot contact: cut guarantee (switch).