MULTI-CONTACT HERMETIC MARINE CONNECTORS
These multi-contact circular connectors are composed of a hermetically sealed receptacle equipped with 61 gauge 20 prong contacts.
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these connectors can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
These bronze marine connectors incorporate:
- 5 fool proofing keys
- an O-ring on the body
- threaded locking device.
- Receptacle with a notched nut and locking washer fixing for panels
- Insulator: Diallyl phthalate or Silicon
- Contacts: Copper alloy
- Contact finish: Gold on nickel, tinned core
- Conductor part: 0.93 mm2 max.
- O-ring: Silicon
- Mechanical fool proofing: 5 keys
- Sealing: Pressure differential of 1 bar, leak = 2.8 mm3/hour
- Voltage resistance: 1500 V eff. at 50 Hz
- Max power: 7.5 A
- Insulation resistance: = 1 mΩ
- Saline mist: 960 h
- No bimetallic couple between plug and receptacle (in standard stainless steel)
- Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
- Anti-rotation and anti-slackening
- 5 codings possible.