2 PART CONNECTORS FOR SECURITY SIGNALS
Rocket connectors are fitted with 2 core contacts and shielding.
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these connectors can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
These connectors incorporate:
- a cable
- a thermo-retractable sheath
- crimp and moulded contacts
- signal transmission via a central contact and by continuity with the equipment
- a splicing and spring fixing system
- a jettison system via traction.
- Plug: Polyamide 6/6
- Contacts: Copper alloy, Gold finish
- Sleeve: Silicon
- Cable: length 470 mm.
- Tube: Brass, passivation
- Contacts: Brass nickel/gold finish
- Spring: Stainless steel
- Lugs: PTFE GF 25
- Climate category: – 46° C/+130° C
- Good mechanical resistance
- Rapid cabling on equipment
- Sealed plug
- Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
- Rapid and simple implementation.