MIXED LAYOUT CONNECTORS WITH LOCKABLE BOARD FIXINGS
Made from high performance materials and with board fixings lockable using screws, these mixed layout connectors can be used in severe mechanical and thermal harsh environments.
This range incorporates various types of connection:
- Through Mount soldering (TMT)
- Press-fit mounting (PF)
- Surface mounting (SMT)
- Crimp-to-wire/cable (CTW)
Cable potting is possible via a cavity on the crimping models.
Solutions for connection to parallel cards allows a stacking height of 8 mm.
- 6 to 50 contacts in 2 rows
- Contact modularity (signal, coaxial, power)
- Insulator: UL 94 V0 thermoplastic
- Stainless steel fixings
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C/+125°C
- Good contact reliability in severe mechanical and thermal harsh environments
- Reduced size and weight
- Board Fixtures