MINIATURE MODULAR 3 ROWS CONNECTORS WITH A 2 MM PITCH
These miniature modular 3 rows connectors with a 2 mm pitch from the 320 series supplement the 220 series.
Made from high performance materials and with fixings lockable using screws, these mixed layout connectors can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
This range incorporates various types of connection:
- direct fixing to the printed circuit
- press-fit mounting
- surface mounting (CMS)
- crimping onto the cable.
Cable potting is possible via a cavity on the crimping models.
Solutions for connection to parallel cards permit a height of 8 mm.
- 18 to 96 contacts in 3 rows
- Contact modularity (signal, coaxial, power)
- Insulator: UL 94 V0 thermoplastic
- Stainless steel fixings
- Temperature range: -55°C/+125°C
- Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
- Reduced size and weight.
- Fixings: strength, cost reduction, saving in time and logistics.