LATCHABLE MINIATURE COAXIAL CONNECTORS WITH AN EXTREMELY REDUCED FOOTPRINT
The 4 GHz – 50 Ω latchable miniature coaxial connectors offer an extremely reduced footprint and ease of installation despite their miniaturisation.
An 18 Ghz series is also available: please check with us.
- Brass or Dilver P body with nickel-gold coating
- Treated bronze beryllium female contacts, nickel plated, gold plated
- PTFE or PEEK insulators
- Climate category: -55°C + 125°C
- Severe humid heat 5: 21 days
- Saline mist: 96 hours
- Traction on the cable KX21: > 30 N
- Voltage resistance: 500 Veff 50 Hz
- Insulation resistance: > 1000 MΩ
- Contact resistance: < 6 mΩ
Test application derived from the CECC 22000 standard
General tests according to the CEI 169 and CEI 68-1 standards.
- Extremely reduced footprint
- Ease of assembly
- Excellent mechanical endurance: 500 operations
- Excellent vibration resistance.