BRONZE OR BRONZE ALUMINIUM MULTI-CONTACT CIRCULAR PUSH-PULL CONNECTORS
Multi-contact circular push-pull connectors come in 2 parts, with a plug fitted with 2 hyperboloid socket contacts and a receptacle fitted with 10 pin contacts.
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these connectors can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
These connectors incorporate :
- a cable gland connector for potting and a sleeve
- O-ring gaskets
- push-pull locking.
- Insulator in front of the socket: Chloroprene
- Insulator behind the socket: Celanex®
- Contacts: Brass
- Contact finish: Nickel/Gold
- Connector finish: Mat nickel
- Protection index: IP 68
- Max power : 7 A
- Insulation resistance: > 5000 MΩ
- Contact resistance: 1.5 m V/A
- Withstanding voltage: = 2000 V – 50 Hz
- Climate category: – 25° C/+ 70° C
- Corrosion resistance
- Total protection against dust and prolonged immersion
- Rapid locking, blind, anti-vandalism
- Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
- Reliability under vibration (electrical continuity).