HE8 CONNECTORS WITH 3 ROWS OF CONTACTS
Rectangular connectors from the HE 809 series are composed of 3 rows of signal contacts:
- alternating 1.27 mm pitch (staggered contacts)
- pitch between contacts in the same row: 2.54 mm
- pitch between rows: 1.905 mm contact side – 2.54 mm output side.
Modular connectors from the HE 810 series have in addition, depending on the body style, 3, 6, 7 and 10 standard sockets for coaxial, power or optical connections.
Standard KMX3 coaxial connectors for HE 810 (for standard and non-standard cables or for IC)
- Typical impedance: 50 Ω
- Operating frequency: 0 to 1 GHz
- Nominal voltage: 180 V eff. 50 Hz
- Nominal current: 0.5 A
KMX3 or non-standard power connectors
- Nominal current: 10 A – Special non-standard models: 20 A
- Contact resistance: 5 mΩ max
- Engaging/separating force of the KMX3 contacts: 1 = F = 15 N per pair (average ˜ 4 N)
- Insulator: dyallil-phthalate with fibre glass
- Female contacts: Cut out, copper alloy, lyre type, gold (Au) protection on nickel (Ni)
- Male contacts: Cut out, copper alloy, sabre type, gold (Au) protection on nickel (Ni)
- Support bar for large connectors (80 contacts depending on the type)
- Stainless steel fixings
- 6 position encoders, central fixing also coded
- Climate category: -55°C/+125°C
- Nominal current: 3 A
- Standard product
- Excellent mechanical endurance: min 500 operations
- Fixings offering 4 functions: tightening, locking, guiding, coding.
- Contact modularity (signal, coaxial, power).