Extra-light straight EMI connector backshells come in 5 sizes (09 to 50).
Made from high performance materials with high performance finishes, these backshells can be used in severe mechanical and climatic environments.
This range of backshells incorporates:
- different connector sizes
- a variety of braiding termination entries
- different wiring chambers
Solid machined aluminium alloy backshell
Variable wiring chamber with the option of using a Haloring
Variable diameter entry
Braiding termination entry via a stainless steel clamp or wire restraint via a Tefzel clamp
Standard: NF C 93425 series HE 501/507/508
- Extremely light
- Shielding termination
- Great flexibility in use
- Good reliability in severe mechanical and climatic environments
- Adaptation to wire diameter on the body of the box outlet.